1. We believe that there is only one true God and that he is revealed in the Godhead as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God. It is the only true guide for Christian faith and conduct.
3. We believe that mankind is created in the image of God but when man and woman disobeyed, they became sinful and were unable to save themselves. We believe that infants are under the covenant of God’s grace and all persons become accountable to God when they are mature enough to make moral decisions. Some refer to this as the age of accountability.
4. We believe that mankind can be saved (receive salvation) through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ (His life, death and resurrection) and that this salvation is received only by repentance toward God and faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that those who abide in Christ have the assurance of salvation. However, we do believe that Christians retain their freedom of choice; in other words, we believe that God will not hold a person against his/her free will.
6. We believe that Christians should live faithfully by serving in and through the local church, that they should witness to others and that they should give as God prospers. They should conduct themselves in a way that brings Glory to God.
7. We believe that the church universal is all Christians everywhere, no matter their denominational affiliation. We believe that the local church is a group of believers banded together to fulfill the work of God. The church is under the dominion and authority of Christ.
8. We believe that there are two ordinances given by God for the church. We believe that baptism should be by immersion (unless prevented by some physical condition that prevents it), We believe that the Lord’s Supper (Communion) should be observed by Christians only. However, we do practice open communion, meaning that any Christian is allowed to participate, no matter their church affiliation.
9. We believe that Sunday, if possible, should be a day of rest and worship.
10. We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ. We believe in a bodily resurrection after which mankind will be judged by Jesus Christ. He will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven and banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell.